Help Support our Efforts!
Janesville Mobilizing 4 Change receives its funding from a number of sources, including federal and private grants. While these grants allow JM4C to provide critical programming and services to the Janesville area, they do not always cover 100% of our operating costs.
All donations stay in Janesville for:
- Medication Lock Boxes
- Reality Maze Education for Middle Schools
- Youth Leadership Groups in Schools
- Prescription Drug Take-Back Events
- Substance-free activities for Youth (Prevention in the Park series)
- Awareness Campaigns (Social Host, Medication Safety)
- Printing of Educational Materials
Janesville Mobilizing 4 Change is a federally recognized 501(c)3 organization, and all donations are tax-deductible to the extent the law allows. Please consider a financial gift to help support JM4C’s efforts in the community.